2017 Taiwan Advocacy Weekend:
FAPA Members’ Convention & Advocacy Workshop
[ Time ] September 23rd-25th, 2017
[ Schedule ]
- 9/23 Day 1: Convention Day: Keynote speeches from experts in DC, members’ dinner banquet .
- 9/24 Day 2: Congressional Workshop: Advocacy workshop to prepare for congressional visits on Day 3.
- 9/25 Day 3: Capitol Advocacy Day: Voice out for Taiwan on Capitol Hill!
[ Location ] D.C.Hilton Crystal City at Washington Reagan National Airport(2399 Jefferson Davis Highway, Arlington, VA 22202)
[ Expense ] All participants must reserve the hotel room by themselves. The expense listed below doesn’t include hotel expense.
a. Day 1-3 Full Attendance $180 (Member Convention + Advocacy Workshop + Capitol Hill Advocacy Day)
b. Day 1 $110 (Member Convention only)
c. Day 1-2 $180 (Member Convention Day + Congressional Workshop)
d. Day 2-3 $80 (Congressional Workshop + Capitol Advocacy Day)
[ Reimbursement ] FAPA would grant reimbursement to attendees who stay for the advocacy day.
a. Day 1-3 Full Attendance: $140 reimbursement for FAPA member, $70 for non-member.
d. Day 2-3 (Congressional Workshop + Capitol Advocacy Day): $70 reimbursement for FAPA member, $35 for non-member.
[ Registration ]
- Please register online:https://goo.gl/wEwTcQ。
Pay the expense by mailing checks or by PayPal.
If you’re paying by chack (title: FAPA, memo: Sep advocacy), please mail it to FAPA HQ(552 7th Street, S.E. Washington, DC 20003).
- The hotel room should be reserved by attendee him/herself. The hotel fare of Hilton Crystal City at Washington Reagan National Airport is $124, please visit this link to book the hotel: http://www.hilton.com/en/hi/groups/personalized/D/DCANAHF-FAP-20170922/index.jhtml. You can also choose another hotel.
P.S. For those who join Capitol Advocacy Day, FAPA would issue reimbursement. Please check the info above at [ Expense ] and [ Reimbursement ].(The amout of reimbursement is based on the accomadation at the conference venue- Hilton Crystal City at Washington Reagan National Airport, $70 per night for standard double-occupacy room).You can acquire the reimbursement by reveiving checks, or receive a tax-exempted receipt by donating portion of hotel room charge to FAPA.
- Deadline: The booking website at Hilton Crystal City will close on August 23rd. The registration for 2017 Taiwan Advocacy Weekend will be closed on September 2nd.
Contact FAPA HQ at (202) 547-3686 or FAPA.HQ@gmail.com if you have any question.
All applications subject to FAPA’s final approval.