National Advocacy Conference
FAPA National Advocacy Conference is mainly for its members in the United States. This is a three-day event where FAPA members discuss the status of US-Taiwan relations and major Taiwan-related initiatives on the Capitol Hill. Participants also learn and practice lobbying skills before visiting the offices representing their districts during the third day of the National Advocacy Conference. In 2019, FAPA members attending the Conference visited 86 Congressional offices in total.
- The conference is now open for everyone to watch.
- Please enter the meeting room below 5 minutes before the meeting starts.
- For the quality of the meeting, we will mute the participants and use the chatroom for questions and comments.
- We highly recommend people joining the meeting on their computers.
Session I: Taiwan Fellowship Act
Executive Director, Western Pacific Fellowship Project
Session II: Prospect of US-Taiwan Relations: 2020-2024 (Off-the-record)
Taiwan Ambassador to the U.S.
Session III: How to Do Congressional Advocacy & Issues of Concern
Executive Director, FAPR
Policy Analyst, FAPA
Open for RSVP
Last Day for RSVP
Send Confirmation Email
- Due to the limited availability of seats, early registration is strongly recommended to ensure your participation.