Ask Your Representative to Cosponsor the H.Con.Res.21
A resolution urging the U.S. to establish diplomatic relations with Taiwan
What does this bill do?
Introduced by Reps. Tom Tiffany (R-WI) and Scott Perry (R-PA), H.Con.Res.21 urges the U.S. to:
- Resume normal diplomatic relations with Taiwan
- Negotiate a bilateral free trade agreement with Taiwan
- Support Taiwan’s membership in international organizations
Why is it important?
The United States maintains diplomatic relations with almost every country (even Syria and Communist China) in the world, except for North Korea, Iran, Bhutan, and Taiwan. We believe that, as a full-fledged democratic and free country that respects human rights, Taiwan should not belong on that short list of nations having no diplomatic ties with the U.S.
The resolution also supports US-Taiwan BTA and Taiwan’s international participation.
How you can help:
Send email to your Representative
It is easy and can be done in 3 minutes!
- Fill in the form below and click the “Take Action” button.
- You will see your Congress Members’ names and a draft email template. Feel free to edit it.
- We strongly encourage you to customize the email by adding your Congress Member’s name to the first line and sign your name at the end of the email.
- Click the “Send Email” button, and our system will send the email to your Member’s congressional office directly.
After sending the email, please share the information with your friends and family and invite them to join the campaign. We can make a change if we work together!
** If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to reach out to
FAPA Project Coordinator Chihyun Huang at email@example.com. **