FAPA is looking for a Communications and Development Intern with non-profit management background that has great passion in working for US-Taiwan relations.
Communications and Development Intern
- Conduct research on potential donors (individuals, foundations, and corporations) and potential fundraising strategies.
- Provide ad hoc support to office and other staff members as needed, including assisting events onsite and offsite.
- Assist with fundraising campaigns and communications outreach through direct mail and email.
- Send acknowledgment letters and tax receipts to donors
- Assist in coordinating community outreach such as local event and membership assistance.
- Help general office workflow such as greeting visitors and assisting with mailing/deliveries.
- Other research, writing, and administrative duties as needed.
- Ability to effectively use computer applications such as MS Office and Outlook.
- Strong interpersonal skills to work respectfully and collegially in teams.
- Experience in cause marketing and development a plus.
- Excellent English proficiency is a must. Mandarin proficiency will be considered as an advantage.