FAPA works to enhance the U.S. – Taiwan relations, and we are seeking a critical member of our dynamic and professional team. The Office Associate will be responsible for performing a range of clerical works, administrative tasks and membership supports to maintain daily operations in an office setting. The Office Associate is also responsible for assisting the Operation Manager with management of the fundraising and client relationship management (CRM) database including data entry, data reporting, and maintenance of the system. The ability to multitask, coordinate with team members, and meet changing deadlines is essential to the position.
- Assist membership development and maintenance, tasks include but not limited to processing membership report by using CRM tools and coordinating with the Operation Manager to resolve members’ and donors’ requests and donors’ database updates.
- Provide external facing support including front desk coverage, answering phones, and responding to donors and stakeholders, and assisting with donation acknowledgement receipt and gifts mailing.
- Support the team with community impact, resources development, and general administrative support as directed.
- Manage flow of office administration, including ordering supplies as necessary, checking & processing mails,and helping organize & maintain office common areas.
- Provide ad hoc support to office and other staff members and departments as needed, including assisting events onsite and offsite.
- Coordinate with the team to facilitate special projects, and outreach opportunities as instructed.
- Assist with fundraising and membership campaigns.
- Perform other duties and assume other responsibilities as assigned.
- Previous experience with non-profit organizations in fundraising, resource development and/or Client Relationship Management (CRM) is preferred.
- Strong commitment to maintaining integrity and confidentiality of donor information.
- Aptitude for logistics and willingness to recommend and make ongoing improvements to FAPA’s office functioning.
- Ability to effectively use computer applications such as MS Office and Outlook.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective relationships with a wide variety of people.
- Strong interpersonal skills to work respectfully and collegially in teams.
- Excellent English proficiency is a must. Mandarin proficiency will be considered as an advantage.
To apply, please submit your resume and cover letter to [email protected]